Monday, April 30, 2007

A thank you note for Jolyn


For your soft warm hands wrapped within mine
During the short walks we take when I send you home
For the endearing way you look at me sometimes
It’s moments like this I feel very fortunate indeed
For the sweet sound of your sprightly laughter
When we chat on the phone late into every night
For the bliss I feel when I have you by my side
Together in the caress of the sea breeze at the harbor side
For your soothing words when something makes me frown
And picking me up when I’m feeling rather down
For my bad habits which only you can bear
Even when you niam, I know it’s because you care
For all of your lovoly words and lovolier gestures
Which fill my heart with delicious rapture
And everything about you that I perpetually crave
An appetite hard to satisfy and impossible to satiate

Thank you

Just for being mine.

No comments: