Thursday, April 5, 2007

Fishing at Mandai

Ok, its not the blogging fever that got me posting twice today, Im just damn excited about the results of today's fishing trip haha :D

My dad and I wanted to lure fish for a couple of hours at our new fishing spot at Mandai, but luckily dad had the good sense (though against reservoir regulations) to bring two reels of hand lines. Our rods couldn't reach the deeper parts of the reservoir, whereas the catfish bait on the hand line did the trick.

Here's what we hauled in, our first Toman catch:

The 2kg beast is tough as hell. Even as Im here typing, it still defies death in my kitchen sink.

I got a feeling I'll very much resemble my dad 20 years from now.

This must be my favorite spot at the moment.

2 comments:

ReelUv said...

That is indeed a lovely spot.. nice scenery ....Love the way when u sit down, look at it and just feel at peace and happy ... :)

wk said...

Haha wait till you see the sunset, bring you along when i can drive :) shit, i keep getting reminded of how far off my TP test is :\