Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A poem in return

Ever so sweet, she wrote me a poem on her blog. I liked it so much I'm going to post it on mine without her permission haha. Lovoly indeed!

LOVOLY POEM!
When we go to the Movies,
I feel all so Happy but
You lose the tickets
and make me feel so pek chek..

DONG DONG DONG 1,2,3
I wana eat a simple Dinner
You said ok
I thought we were gonna eat "ZAP CAI PENG"
In the end You brought me to SUN TEC
and we ate KUISHINBO

I wanna eat Char Kuey Tiao
You brought me to eat Botak Jones
And yet everything seemed to fall into place
When i see your Botak Burgers.

I Thought i was nice
I went Novena to find u for lunch..
You came CCK, CLementi and JP for Lunch and Dinners
I brought You Muji Chocolates along the way.
You brought me Roll ROyce, CHOC and raisin chocolates
all also along the way.
Which way did you go,
i wonder?
How come all longer and nicer ways than mine?

I love chocolates
You love everything
I love Chicken
You Love Fish
I Like Samantha
You Like Brandon
Samantha like brandon
Noo...not our Brandon
I disturb Brandon
You Disturb Samantha
Wait..Its getting messy
I stop here

How come my poem doesnt ryhme?
Yet my meaning did its time
and told you what was meant to be said
It was simple
yet not easy
It took lotsa courage
and lotsa free time(apparently)


And then I wrote you one too, to thank you for your wonderful poem. A short and simple one because I'm not very good at it. In fact, I believe this is my first time writing a poem, but I still hope you'll like it haha.

It didn’t matter at all
That your poem doesn’t rhyme
Because darling
Neither really does mine

I still remember our very first date
Sorry that was my mistake
Please dear don’t be pek chek
I’ll let you keep the tickets!

I don't actually care
About where we are gonna dine
Because always the laughter that we share
It shows we're having a good time

Just to spend a little time with you
I don't mind those long rides to the west
To,
I'm burning with anticipation
And fro,
I'm blessed with blissful memories

Thank you for the box of Meiji
Chocolate dusting and strawberry filling
And with a name like MeltyKiss
I'll melt one when its you I miss

I love all the things that are you
When you fold your legs on every seat
Even when its on the bus
And how you niam me about everything
But blush when i tease you about us

And so here

My humble poem ends
But I'm sure that our journey together
Will traverse down life much further

No comments: