Sunday, May 27, 2007

Genting/KL trip may '07

It’s been almost 2 weeks since my last post, for lately I’ve been inundated with work during this peak period at the office. The mind numbing drudgery of office work, made even more distasteful by the mediocre nature of an assistant’s job, has stripped me of all my writing inspiration at the end of every daily race. And to break this spell of inertia, I’m going to start with the pictures taken on the Genting trip with the 8+2 Gang. Rather long overdue, but I had little time to pick the best out of the combined hoard of photographs accumulated from all of the 3 cameras tirelessly snapping away during the trip. So after several stops and starts, I finally finished the post, and here goes!

The 8+2 Gang

That's everyone at the theme park. We're just 2 more pieces short to complete the whole jigsaw picture haha.

On this side of the train: Peishi, Derrick, Jolyn and myself

And on the other side: Xiuwen, Jun An, Xiao Jing and Alex

Pa Di Xiong & Jolly Bean

She's a jolly bean because she's always zippy! :)

We were posing for Xiaojing's camera, when I panicked over the impending flash, and instinctively did the first thing that came to mind - The Chinese Kungfu's Deadly Five Finger Crane Style Pointed Strike.

Even our toiletries complement their other half so well. :)

We tossed a coin, and she got to be the ship's skipper, while I was the humble first mate haha.

There's our fearsome pirate ship, all aboard aye!

The 1 last one before we returned to Singapore, and reality.

Mad About Her

My girlfriend loves late mornings, and not even the persistent sun peeking through curtains gaps can interfere with her beauty sleep.

When she wakes up, she's the girl with the boundless energy all of her friends are familiar with. On a sidenote, I HAD to name this picture "My Deer", I couldn't resist it!.

And sometimes when she takes her afternoon naps, you might just miss her if you don't look close enough haha.

Here she is, back to her ways of endearing antics, and I think surely only she can pull off looking cute when making such a hideous ghost face!

Haha she looks like this every night during bedtime, burrowed deep to be comfortably snug under the quilt. She's just simply oh-so adorable to me. :)

And finally, thank you darling, you made the Genting trip fun for me. I'm looking forward to our next vacation, one with just the two of us. ;)

No comments: