Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Glynis' 21st

We attended Glynis' 21st yesterday. It was great fun, seeing so many people you haven't seen in a rather long time. Too bad I didn't take many photos with my camera (I was getting chased around the place a lot by Brandon), so if you want to see more pictures, you are gonna have to visit Glynis' blog. Ok less talk now, let's see what have we!

First, allow me to show you the reason why Brandon was pursuing me. He wanted to destroy the evidence I have of him attempting to give Rachel a surreptitious kiss! But my sharp eyes and quick lens caught him in the act, and now he won't be able to deny ever doing it in the face of such solid proof..Aha!

After being exposed, they became as shy as Mimosa haha.

As our lovely model very graciously demonstrates to us here, how you wear your necklaces need not be restricted to just around the neck. Displaying your beads anywhere but atop your head has become passe, so come join the revolution now!

This is the number of people you can squeeze into a Mazda 3. Pearl's Mazda 3 to be exact.

When surprised with a candid shot, most people will simply freeze (Brandon), others will laugh startlingly (Pearl and Rachel), and there will be some who can still manage to keep their composure (that will be Ijan). And this is where my girlfriend amazes me. The second the flashlight flickered, her first instinct was to raise both arms and make a funny face at the camera haha!

I think her influence on me is beginning to become apparent. The funny faces aren't quite there yet, but you can already see the twin V's haha :)

No comments: