Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fishing at PRP

Yesterday’s bounty was 9 divided between 4 rods. I only caught a Sea Bass and a Red Drum. But I still think it was a pretty decent catch all in all :)





And here are some of the pictures we took last week during the PRP fishing competition. Each of the catches was roughly 1kg odd, but what we lacked in quality we made up with sheer quantity – a total of 16! That's the highest ever catch rate for us at the PRP. Some of the guys dropped by later in the afternoon for a look, and that reminded me it's been damn long since the KKK (Kool Krab Klan) has gone crabbing. The chance might already have been lost, with all the construction work going on at the spot right now. Shame.

My dad setting up our gear.

There’s Zhisheng, the latest to be inducted as a member into our “Fishermen Club”. See the loving expression on his face when he looks at me haha.

Here’s my little brother and Da Ja. Look where Ja's hand is placed, and that sick smile of his. He’s fucking molesting my brother!

This is Ah Boy, one of the two guys to fish regularly with my dad. The other guy, Ah Guan, caught this Sea Bass, but he wasn’t there when we took the fish for weighing in.

Ah Guan’s Sea Bass clinched the 9th place. 1st prize went to a malay uncle who reeled in a 4.2kg Sea Bass.

No comments: